The JetBlack S1 Sport Trainer is a magnetic resistance bicycle trainer that is perfectly tuned for fitness riding
The S1 is an economy package that has a fixed resistance mode
When used with the full range of JetBlack sensors
YouÕll be able to fine tune your entire training experience
You can even upload your session to Training Peaks and Strava
- Free app for iOS or Android with Audio Training Sessions, Read and Ride Sessions, Gear Recommendations, Goal Cadence, Session Time, Session Profiles. Additional sensors (sold separately) allow upgrades to include, Speed, Cadence, Heart Rate, Power (watts), and Calories Burnt
- Access to multiple coaching sessions crafted by Olympic cycle coach Murray Healey
- Test and monitor yourself with an in built Fitness/Zone test and Training Zone calculator
- Upload your workout to Training Peaks and Strava
- Trainer is pre-assembled and ready to ride
- Rock-solid design is stable for any size or style of rider and the most punishing of training sessions
- Suits road and mountain bike wheels between 700c, 29Ó, 27.5Ó, 26Ó and many 24Ó wheels
- Lifetime warranty
- Folds into compact shape for easy storage and transport. Lowest profile of any trainer.
Lapierre, Giant, Santa Cruz and Norco Bikes Cannot be Shipped in a Box, so if your Interstate & You or someone you know and trust Cannot Pick up Bike from us In-Store, YVC Cannot sell this to you.
Kona & Pivot CAN Be shipped anywhere In Aus... Shipping costs for bikes varies based on location, please call for an accurate quote...
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Yarra Valley Cycles offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.